All You Need To Know About GP7
What is Guitar Pro 7?
Guitar Pro 7 is a composing suite full of amazing content for you to discover and make use of. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced guitar player or music aficionado, this suite guarantees you a lot of fun along the way. We hope this guitar pro review can answer some of your questions.
What does it offer? Guitar Pro 7 Review
Basically, this program provides all that you need for editing tablatures for the guitar, bass and ukulele, but it also allows you to go one step further and make your own backing tracks for the piano and drums.
Thus, you can create all that you need to play along and experience the magic of music-making. You can improve your skills, try your hand in composing or just take the back seat and play along. Whatever you require, Guitar Pro 7 delivers.
What are its features?
With this music suite, it’s never been easier to immerse yourself in music and further develop your skills. You can use musical notation for the instrument of your choice and read music or compose. If you want to learn how to play a new riff on the guitar, you can display the tablature and learn it in a matter of minutes. All these sections are presented in a clear and suggestive way, so you can enjoy music-making to the fullest. If you think there’s a composer hidden deep down within you, you can try to create new music and save your own musical score. Everything you write can be edited, both on the tablatures or the standard score – whichever you prefer.You can write the notes in a number of ways, with your mouse, the numerical pad, or even by playing a MIDI instrument. Everything has been simplified in order to better address your needs.
Composing is not complete if you cannot create music for more than one instrument. That is why Guitar Pro 7 has an option for multi-tracking, which enables you to make different sets of music for all kinds of instruments, including the voice and the string section. When it comes to the actual composing, again – you have all the chops for doing outstanding work. At your disposal, there are all the notation elements for composing: bar and sheet mapping, note values and playing effects. All you have to do is get to work, because this program allows you to write down everything you can think of in a composition.
Virtual instruments feature
This one is a real treat. With this feature, you can have a graphical representation of what you have composed – for a specific instrument. All the notes can be seen on a specific instrument, for the specific bar and scale. This is extremely useful when it comes to tracking down your work and trying to fine-tune what you have written. It can help you have a clearer picture of your composition, and allow you to revisit certain parts you’re unhappy with.
The amazing content of Guitar Pro 7 doesn’t end here. Many of users’ suggestions have been taken into consideration, and the new version is better in so many ways. There is a ton of amazing things you can accomplish through it, and here are just a couple of them:
- The new interface is user-friendly and has a modern design, which is always important when it comes to programs such as this one; the toolbar offers you all you need for creating high-quality music.
- You can connect your own guitar to the program through a sound card and play around with all kinds of effects the program has to offer.
- The instrument bank has been broadened and it includes instruments such as fretless bass, mellotron, bagpipes, etc.
- If you’re not sure whether your instrument is in tune, you can double-check it with an integrated polyphonic tuner.
- There’s an option for you to mix sounds coming from both MIDI and RSE files
- Importing and exporting MIDI and MusicXML has never been easier; you now have higher compatibility between Guitar Pro and other similar music programs.
- When you want to export RSE audio files, you can do it in new audio-export formats, such as MP3, FLAC and Ogg, which makes the whole process all the more enjoyable.
- In order to make that your files are completely safe and won’t be accidentally altered, there’s an option of locking up your file; for extra protection, you can also create a password for it, just to be on the safe side.
- At your disposal, there’s mySongBook, which is a music library with a lot of entries both in tablatures and sheet-music form; you can find full transcriptions for every entry and separate instruments and enjoy many great songs from your favorite rock bands
Why you should try Guitar Pro 7
Guitar Pro 7 is simply one of the best music programs of its kind in the market. If you decide to go with it, you will have an all-in-one music suite, enjoying the magic of music making to the fullest. This new version is goes one step further, reaching to user who never even thought they could create original music or edit sheets and tablatures. With Guitar Pro 7 – it’s that simple. ( Click Through To Find Out More )
If you’re still not sure about purchasing it, we have good news for you. There’s a free-trial period, and all you have to do it enter your email address and download it. All of the program’s features will be available for 30 days, and if you’re happy with what you have – you can continue using it once you purchase the license. Another good thing is that Guitar Pro 7 and Guitar Pro 6 are not mutually exclusive; you can use both of them on your computer without any problems whatsoever. There’s also a Guitar Pro App for smartphones and tablets – everything has been tailored to your needs. All you have to do is take the first step and embrace the unique magic of Guitar Pro 7. You can get access to their free trial below.